Countdown to Christmas
The American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) began in 1956. ASPE provides the following to its members:
- The highest standards and ethics for construction estimating
- Continuing education through seminars and lectures
- Access to Estimating Today magazine and chapter newsletters
- A Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) program
- Communication with fellow professionals
Have you wished…That you could get professional recognition for your experience and skills as a construction estimator?
Perhaps you supervise estimators and you would like a more professional staff.
Or maybe you’d like to be assured of receiving professional estimates.
ASPE might be the organization for you! Read on and contact us for a membership application.